Water Damage Repair Service
If your roof springs a leak during a day or night of rain, “Stormy Weather” will really have you singing a blues song. Water damage is one of the most devastating things that can happen to any home or business owner. Each year houses of people are faced with the frustration & worry of having to deal with damage water can cause. While most people associate water damage with major flooding there are actually many other causes of water damage including:
- Leaking roofs & basements
- Breaches in storm drain protocol
- Broken water mains
- Broken water pipes
- Leaking appliance hoses
- Plugged sinks, tubs, & showers
- Broken or plugged toilets
- Leaking radiators
Professional Water Damage Repair
However, if there is a large amount of water entering your home, involves part of your buildings structure, or goes undetected for a period of time then hiring a professional water damage repair technician to help you deal with the damage is the best choice.
A skilled professional will not only know how to deal with sting water quickly & effectively. They also know how to find hidden damages caused by the water & to deal with “black” water that contains a host of bacteria & germs.
24/7 Water Damage Repair Services
Here at Crown Height Carpet Cleaning we understand that water damage never occurs at your convenience nor does it stick to daylight hours which is why our water damage repair technicians are dedicated to remaining on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. These professionals know from experience that the sooner water damage is dealt with and repaired the less damage your home or business will suffer and the less costly those repairs are likely to be.
Services We Offer
We offer the full range of water damage services to all of our customers including the following:
- Temporary repairs to prevent any further water from entering your home until permanent repairs can be made.
- Water Removal through the use of our powerful water extractors that removes standing water from your building quickly and effectively, our special water finder that will seek out any hidden standing water that can’t immediately be seen and with out powerful dehumidifiers and fans that we use to dry up your floors, walls, furniture and the air in your home.
- Clean up services that include not only cleaning any salvageable carpeting and furniture but also the sanitizing of the affect area and treating the area to help prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
- Inspection and permanent repairs to identify those areas such as walls, floors, cabinetry and insulation that has received water damage and the repairs that will be necessary to repair the damage quickly and effectively. We will then make those permanent repairs for you as quickly as possible to return your home to original condition.